A primary challenge for integrating the IT service delivery across the various touch-points in an IT organization is the differing capacities, priorities, and cultures among each group. A successful service delivery approach requires that all actors:
- Are represented, integrated, and actively involved in the process
- Share an understanding of the situation and problem to be resolved
- Strive for unity of effort toward achieving a common goal
- Integrate and synchronize capabilities and activities
- Collectively determine the resources, capabilities, and activities necessary to achieve their goal
Technology alone cannot accomplish this. An organization must reply on people and processes in order to accelerate the delivery of application and services to the business and end-users.
In this stage of the journey, W&G can help to accomplish this with a focus on delivery cycles, delivery team roles and activities, consumption-based costing, and waste reduction. Our methodology is founded on JEIT™ (Just Enough IT) and LEAN principles and will enable your IT organization to build an agile IT platform to increase the value of IT services.